Sunday, June 04, 2006

We Have Mia!!

What an amazing day. We went to the Civil Affairs office at 9:00am and we were early. So we waited outside. A van pulled up and Mia was in it. She was scared and overwhelmed. She cried just a little. We went inside and the nanny set her down. She stood up and looked around. I talked to her and she just stared at me. I finally picked her up and she cried for only a second. I stuck a cracker in her mouth. It was love from then on. She doesnt really care for Justin or Kyle. Kyle took the bag of cracker to try to win her over. She will allow him to put them in her mouth but he better not touch her anywhere else. She will let Justin hold her as long as she can't see me. If she sees me she wants me to hold her. We went to a supermarket and bought a few things then we came back to the hotel. I feed her a bottle and she drank pretty well. Her eyes were huge when she saw the bottle. She wanted it pretty bad. She is sleeping now. I just put her in the crib and she fell asleep. I am going to try to post some pictures in a little while.

No comments: