Sunday, June 11, 2006

China update

Everyone is probably wondering why I haven't posted any new pictures. Well it is simple, I lost the USB cord. I have searched high and low and it is no where to be found.
Mia had a very rough day yesterday. She was tired and cranky most of the day. She has a runny nose and a pretty bad cough. She is getting stronger in her walking every day. I finally went out yesterday and borrowed a stroller. There are shops here that will loan strollers out to families adopting children. She seems to like it. Kyle is still have a ton of fun. On Saturday we went to White Cloud Mountain. We took a ride to the top. There were lots of birds and Kyle thought it was great. Yesterday we went to the Six Banyan Temple. Kyle climbed up to the top of a Pagoda with some people from our group. I stayed at the bottom with Mia.
We are excited that we only have 2 more sleeps until we leave. I will miss China but I will be so excited to see my boys again.
Today we are going shopping. Mia is taking an early nap so hopefully she wont be so cranky. If I ever find my cord I will post some new pictures.

No comments: