Saturday, June 07, 2008

Wow!!!

It has been 2 months since I have posted. Things have been going pretty smooth around here. School has ended. So I am stuck with the kids all day. I have decided to keep them on a school schedule for awhile. We wake up at 6:30 and start working. By noon they are exhausted and ready for a break. So we eat lunch and pack up and head to the pool. We spend a few hours at the pool and by the time we get home they are wiped out. We have two pools in our community and they have become a huge blessing. Mia loves the pool. She plays in the water and has a great time. The boys are rough with each other and they get that energy out. I can actually relax for once.
I have finished Court Reporting school and I am very excited about it. I went to a Voice writing school. What that means is that I don't work on the steno machine like most people are familiar with. I use a mask and I repeat everything that is being said. This is going to be a great tool when Justin gets home because I have spent the last 6 months practicing how to repeat what people say. I will now be able to tell him what he said and he will have no way to deny it!!!!

No comments: