Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Grahams Little Accident


The first day of the goose egg. You can't really tell how big it actually was. It looked like a golf ball was placed under his eyebrow. It was very impressive. He earned himself some ice cream for this one.



Graham had a little accident at school the other day. I guess in gym class he was standing still and his buddy was running and ran right into him. His eye swelled so big it scared me, and nothing really phases me anymore. It is getting blacker and blacker every day. He is a great sport about it all. He even told me thank you for taking care of him. He is a great boy!!!! He of course is the talk of the hood. Well he was until another little boy broke his arm today. I think these boys spend way too much time around their mamas listening to all the gossip.

No comments: