Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Only 8 More Sleeps!!

Graham counts time by the number of sleeps. It is easier for him to keep track that way. He gets confused because today can be today or today can be tomorrow. The mind of a 5-year old. Today he finally called Mia his sister. He told me that he has a baby sister. It was the sweetest thing.
So we only have 8 more sleeps. That gives me about 6 more days to pack, unpack then repack. I have already packed and repacked Mia's things twice. I am sure I will do it a few more times. I am having a hard time concentrating on the things I still need to do. I swear I have adult ADD. I figure all I really need to do is get the boys to Portland, have my adoption paperwork, passports and money and I should be good. Everything else will be a bonus.

3 comments:

tp said...

Heidi!!! I can't wait, can you?? Which hotel are you staying at in GZ? I didn't realize you had gotten updated photos of Mia too. Aren't they a gift? See you in GZ, travel safe!!
Tara

Justin and Heidi said...

We are staying at the White Swan. We are staying at Beijing International Hotel June 2 and 3.
Where will you be staying?
Heidi

tp said...

We are staying at the Intl' too and then the Victory in GZ. Since we are bringing the other four kids, we figured we'd need the room
Tara