Thursday, July 31, 2008

Summer Dayz....



Graham and Logan spend much of their day on the Ripstick. I have tried and tried but I am afraid that I will break a leg if I get on one of these. Apparently you have to balance yourself and wiggle you legs back and forth to make it move. It looks easy enough but it really isn't. These kids can zip up and down the street, go up hills and even have RipStick wars. I am not a fan of the war. They try to knock each other off, using only the ripstick. I have seen kids Grahams size knock kids the size of Justin to the ground. I had to put a quick end to that game. I can watch them do just about anything but this game makes me cringe.


This is my favorite way to spend the summer. Sitting back watching Logan or Kyle do some yard work. I keep saying that having 4 boys is going to pay off someday. I am starting them young and they way I see it, Justin and I should not have to mow a lawn again for another 10 years at least!!




Mia's favorite way to spend her summer days is to swim or ride her bike. She loves to go to the pool in our neighborhood. She swims around on her belly, plays with her toys or just she just sits back and watches the kids play. He second favorite summer activity is riding her bicycle. She loves to peddle up and down the street. She rides around the cul-de-sac and she is very good about watching for cars. She parks her bike at the end of her friends driveways when she wants to see if they can play. She fills her basket with treasures she finds along the way

No comments: